September 16, 2017 is the effective date of the law decriminalizing certain amounts of marijuana and some marijuana related products under RSA 318-B:2-c. There is a difference between decriminalization and legalization. Marijuana will still be illegal after that date. Anyone possessing any amount of it can still expect that it will be seized and they would be charged. The difference will primarily be how the charges would be handled. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets