On Thursday, June 1st the New Hampshire House of Representatives will vote on Senate Bill 8 (SB 8), one of this year’s town tuitioning bills. The House Education Committee amended it with amendment #1786 in a 13 to 6 vote with all Republicans and two Democrats, Representative Barbara Shaw (Hillsborough 6) and Representative Linda Tanner (Sullivan 9), supporting the bill. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets