The NH House of Representatives has three school choice bills on the agenda — SB 8, one of this year’s town tuitioning (aka Croydon) bills and two others of more modest impact. As always, the detailed schedule with our analysis and recommendations is below with legislators’ contact information at the end. More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets