This week Facebook ads were seen in the special New Hampshire House election in Hillsborough District 44 between Republican Mark McLean and Democrat James Morin. The ads are being paid for by another out-of-state “dark money” organization, Let America Vote, whose board of advisors is a ‘who’s who’ of far-left wing extremists. Of course, the ad is not only making egregious lies about Senate Bill 3 (SB3), AN ACT relative to domicile for voting purposes, but making false claims about Mark McLean as well. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets