This week Facebook ads were seen in the special New Hampshire House election in Hillsborough District 44 between Republican Mark McLean and Democrat James Morin. The ads are being paid for by another out-of-state “dark money” organization, Let America Vote, whose board of advisors is a ‘who’s who’ of far-left wing extremists. Of course, the ad is not only making egregious lies about Senate Bill 3 (SB3), AN ACT relative to domicile for voting purposes, but making false claims about Mark McLean as well. More…
- Beyond Pro-Choice: The Solution to White Supremacy is White Abortion
- Heartless Maggie Hassan Has No Moral Authority on Health Care
- Sununu’s Supreme Court Pick – Even Worse Than We Feared
- These Teachers Are Learning Gun Skills To Protect Students, They Say
- Ramadan Bombathon Round-Up : It’s was a Ramadan to Remember!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets