GOFFSTOWN, NH — A New Hampshire man has been arrested after a five-month investigation into a bomb threat at a local grocery store. Matthew Duverger, 28, of Derry, was arrested on May 16, 2017, for felony false report as to explosives. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets