GOFFSTOWN, NH — A New Hampshire man has been arrested after a five-month investigation into a bomb threat at a local grocery store. Matthew Duverger, 28, of Derry, was arrested on May 16, 2017, for felony false report as to explosives. More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets