A “racist letter” left on a black student’s car at Minnesota’s St. Olaf College has now been revealed as a hoax. The letter was decried as a “hate crime” and sparked several days of mass protests organized by students to protest “racism on campus.” More…
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets