For the third time this legislative session, a House Democrat switched party affiliation in New Hampshire, highlighting that Democrats are also struggling to remain unified in Concord. It’s been well-documented that House Republicans still have deep wounds from the 2016 election, with two conservative caucuses that have caused trouble for GOP leadership. However, with three lawmakers jumping ship from the party, there are some internal conflicts happening within the Democratic caucus. More…
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets