The town of Hanover, New Hampshire voted Tuesday night to establish a goal of transitioning to 100 percent clean and renewable energy by 2050. The article approved at Tuesday’s town meeting sets a community-wide goal of transitioning to 100 percent renewable electricity by 2030 and a 2050 goal of transitioning heating and transportation to run on clean, renewable sources of energy. More…
- NH Democrats Lying About the AHCA (Just Like They Lied About Obamacare)
- Gender Discrimination: Transgender Policy in Candia and Amherst
- Nationally Funded Left-Wing Pressure Group Targets Candia, NH To Keep Transgender Policy
- Where ARE those “streets running in blood” that Zandra Rice-Hawkins and NH Association of Chiefs of Police PROMISED us?
- School Administrators in NH Bullying Parents and Children on Testing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets