The town of Hanover, New Hampshire voted Tuesday night to establish a goal of transitioning to 100 percent clean and renewable energy by 2050. The article approved at Tuesday’s town meeting sets a community-wide goal of transitioning to 100 percent renewable electricity by 2030 and a 2050 goal of transitioning heating and transportation to run on clean, renewable sources of energy. More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets