At the first Timberlane Budget Committee meeting last night, Jennifer Caruso, new member from Danville, asked for department level expenditure reports for the year by August 1. Our fiscal year ends on June 30. You might think Mrs. Caruso was asking for the administration to perform the world’s first successful head transplant. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets