Xavier’s dad, Matt Davis, told KPRC that his son has had that haircut for several months and that he can’t understand why it’s now a problem. “I don’t know if having one line or two is a distraction to anybody learning. I mean, it’s not a distraction to me, it’s nonsense. I mean, we send him here to get an education, we send him here to learn. It’s not about his haircut.” More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets