Xavier’s dad, Matt Davis, told KPRC that his son has had that haircut for several months and that he can’t understand why it’s now a problem. “I don’t know if having one line or two is a distraction to anybody learning. I mean, it’s not a distraction to me, it’s nonsense. I mean, we send him here to get an education, we send him here to learn. It’s not about his haircut.” More…
- Hillary Lied: Campaign Never Bought Offsets for Private Jet Use.
- NHPR Pushes Democrat Narrative in Story Claiming Conservative Media Covering for Trump
- Study: 8,471 Cases of Double Voting Uncovered in 21 States
- Major Newspapers Ignore or Downplay Imran Awan-Wasserman Schultz Scandal
- Institute to develop transplant organs for injured vets
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets