Xavier’s dad, Matt Davis, told KPRC that his son has had that haircut for several months and that he can’t understand why it’s now a problem. “I don’t know if having one line or two is a distraction to anybody learning. I mean, it’s not a distraction to me, it’s nonsense. I mean, we send him here to get an education, we send him here to learn. It’s not about his haircut.” More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets