This Thursday, May 11, HB614 goes to the New Hampshire Senate floor. We received a bad recommendation from the judiciary committee with a vote of 4-1 to kill the bill. Let’s all push the message on social media, in the press, and our email lists. We can overturn the recommendation by refuting the law enforcement claim that this bill is devastating to their opioid battle. More…
- Hillary Lied: Campaign Never Bought Offsets for Private Jet Use.
- NHPR Pushes Democrat Narrative in Story Claiming Conservative Media Covering for Trump
- Study: 8,471 Cases of Double Voting Uncovered in 21 States
- Major Newspapers Ignore or Downplay Imran Awan-Wasserman Schultz Scandal
- Institute to develop transplant organs for injured vets
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets