This Thursday, May 11, HB614 goes to the New Hampshire Senate floor. We received a bad recommendation from the judiciary committee with a vote of 4-1 to kill the bill. Let’s all push the message on social media, in the press, and our email lists. We can overturn the recommendation by refuting the law enforcement claim that this bill is devastating to their opioid battle. More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets