Remember the fight to block taxpayer-backed loans for Les Otten’s Balsams Boondoggle? The legislature and then Democrat Governor Maggie Hassan gave it their thumbs-up*. Well, it’s still sitting idle while Les hunts for more private investors.
- Concord Could Lose $1.3 Million On Former DES Building Sale
- Jeanne Shaheen – Out of Her “Tree”
- N.H. DHHS head talks health care provider taxes to pay for expanded Medicaid
- NH Company Sentenced for Trafficking Counterfeit Patriots Playoff T-Shirts
- Weirs Drive-In Theater Back On The Market After Concerns Raised Over Native American Artifacts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets