Many children’s advocates are survivors of abuse themselves. They work to prevent abuse or rescue and restore others because they know the suffering from a child’s perspective. However, even though we may be healed, just like a car accident victim, we may have lingering pain from scars, seen and unseen. So, we have to practice good self-care. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets