Many children’s advocates are survivors of abuse themselves. They work to prevent abuse or rescue and restore others because they know the suffering from a child’s perspective. However, even though we may be healed, just like a car accident victim, we may have lingering pain from scars, seen and unseen. So, we have to practice good self-care. More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets