The House Finance Committee is considering SB 193, the Education Savings Account bill, and we expect them to schedule a session soon to vote on it. We need people to write to the committee urging them to support this critical bill that empowers our most vulnerable children with educational opportunities. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets