603 Alliance Board Member Don Ewing was recognized as a recipient of the Norris Cotton Award at Saturday’s NH GOP Annual meeting. The Norris Cotton Award recognizes Republican activists who make significant volunteer contributions to the Republican Party to help elect GOP candidates. Congratulations to Don and thanks for your efforts in support of limited government and personal liberties. | 603Alliance.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets