Parents in New Hampshire fought long and hard to pass a state law that would require written consent before their children took an invasive survey in their local public school. We heard from parents and school board members across New Hampshire describing how they found out their child took a controversial and personal survey without their knowledge. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets