The Baltimore Sun today has a well-researched article about a former Baltimore County superintendent earning undisclosed income from a shady now-defunct educational consulting organization. It highlights the pernicious conflicts of interest that can arise when superintendents receive income from consulting. It is a highly instructive walk down public corruption in the educational system. | Keep Reading at timberlaneandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets