[Yesterday], organizations that make money as drug abuse treatment centers held a breakfast for legislators to urge them to continue supporting Obamacare’s Medicaid Expansion. These organizations directly benefit from taxpayer dollars because they rely on them in order to keep their doors open. | Keep Reading at NH Political Buzz
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets