The House Education Committee recently held a public hearing on HB 1744, a bill that would empower parents with the ability to refuse their children’s participation in statewide assessments. No one spoke against the bill. The committee has not voted on it yet, but may soon. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets