Reviewing his 1/9/18 column, one has to wonder if E. Scott Cracraft intentionally tries to mislead readers, if he just doesn’t care about children getting a decent start in life, if he’s blind to public education’s failures, or if he is afraid that children, educated outside of public schools, might learn to think for themselves and reject his progressive beliefs … or all of the above. | More at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets