The New Hampshire House Judiciary Committee will hold a day full of hearings on Right-to-Know bills on January 23, 2018 starting at 10:00 a.m. A total of 7 bills, all concerning RSA 91-A, the Right-to-Know Law, will be considered. The hearings will be in room 208 of the Legislative Office Building in Concord, N.H. The public is encouraged to attend and testify in favor of these bills. | Keep Reading at NH Right to Know
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets