Yesterday, the New Hampshire House of Representatives took a vote on whether or not to send the case of State Representative Katherine Rogers (D-Concord) to the Legislative Administration Committee in order to reprimand her for committing physical assault on a citizen during a ballot recount in 2016. | Keep Reading at NH Political Buzz
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets