HB 1263, the bill that would reinstate the annual reporting requirements of all homeschoolers has a public hearing scheduled for Thursday, January 25th at 1:00pm before the House Education Committee. The hearing is scheduled in room 207 of the Legislative Office Building (LOB), but the location could change. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets