This would be the Paid Family Leave Act – … The vote was 183 YEAS to 151 NAYS – with 33 RINOS voting with the Dems to put this on the back of the private sector. Sure, there were the usual suspects like Karel Crawford, Carolyn Gargasz et al, but there was one name that stuck out like a sore thumb. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets