Today the New Hampshire State Board of Education took jurisdiction over the matter of my complaint concerning SAU 55. Further, they ordered SAU 55’s board to hold a “fact-finding” public hearing. The vote was 3-1-1. SBOE member, Bill Duncan was not present. | Keep Reading at timberlaneandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets