The New Hampshire House on Tuesday rejected (on a 99-222 vote) a motion to refer Rep. Katherine Rogers (D-Concord) to the Legislative Administration Committee on the grounds of her recent guilty plea to an assault charge. Rogers admitted to assaulting Susan Olsen during a ballot recount in November 2016. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets