On Friday, a Letter to the Editor appeared in the Concord Monitor that explains why New Hampshire Representative Katherine Rogers (D-Concord) should resign after pleading guilty to assaulting a citizen. A majority of Granite Staters, including Democrats, believe Rogers should resign.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets