HERE THEY COME. It’s like clockwork. Every midterm election year, the New Hampshire first-in-the-nation primary campaign gets underway – informally if not officially – and 2018 will be no exception, as candidates stop by to help New Hampshire candidates while also beginning to build support for themselves, just in case they decide to run in 2020. | More at WMUR.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets