On December 7, Gov. Chris Sununu announced his intention to have New Hampshire opt out of the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet). In theory, opting out of FirstNet would give the state greater control over its first responder radio network, a factor the governor mentioned in his announcement. Unfortunately, because of the way FirstNet is legally structured, opting out creates numerous financial and operational risks for the state. | Keep Reading at Josiah Bartlet Center for Public Policy
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets