H.R. 38 will make your New Hampshire pistol / revolver license valid in the other 49 states and is a very important bill for New Hampshire firearms owners because it will enable you to travel, by car, anywhere in the country with a concealed and loaded self-defense handgun. | Read More at NHFC
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets