OK, time got away from me – time to put up some more LSRs (which by this time, I’m betting some have been turned into bills). This time, those who the prime sponsor had a rating of 36% – 50%. Like the last 4 posts, I’ve bolded a few that caught my eye |Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets