You, dear readers, know my advice about talking to the FBI: don’t. If the FBI — or any law enforcement agency — asks to talk to you, say “No, I want to talk to my lawyer, I don’t want to talk to you,” and repeat as necessary. Do not talk to them “just to see what they want.” Do not try to “set the facts straight.” Do not try to outwit them. Do not explain that you have “nothing to hide.”
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets