The City of Manchester has paid $89,000 to settle a federal civil rights lawsuit brought by the ACLU of New Hampshire (“ACLU-NH”) and New Hampshire Legal Assistance (“NHLA”) on behalf of Theresa Petrello challenging Manchester’s anti-panhandling practices. | Keep Reading at InDepthNH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets