Cemeteries. Usually a very small part of any town or city’s budget but it is there. It seems that every town has at least one within its boundaries; mine, due to historical reasons, has a bunch of them. Many of them were old family plots started well over a hundred years ago and over time, the town took “ownership” of the land and care of the plots | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets