The NH Democrats held a meeting to discuss their crooked superdelegate mess which was exposed when a candidate, not even in their party, was marginalized by having the superdelegates pledge support for his crooked opponent – before he announced his well-known intention to run as a Democrat. |Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets