“It’s an honor to have earned the support of my colleagues in the House for this job. We have a lot of important work ahead of us in the coming term. My goals are simple. I will work with all members of the House to formulate responsible, common sense public policy that will improve the lives of the people of New Hampshire. | Keep Reading at NHHouse GOP.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets