After being prompted by a listener, Rich talked about the roles in the Ward offices and about what issues will be on the ballot. He then shared what he thought about Keno, pointing out his hesitancy in the Granite State’s involvement in gambling. | More at Girard at Large
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets