Originally scheduled for October 25, the New Hampshire Executive Council will tentatively vote on MORE funding for Planned Parenthood clinics here in the Granite State on November 8. Although Planned Parenthood advertises itself as an organization promoting health for women and families, it is the nation’s largest abortion provider and has been repeatedly plagued by scandal and abuse. |Read more at GraniteGrok
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets