Originally scheduled for October 25, the New Hampshire Executive Council will tentatively vote on MORE funding for Planned Parenthood clinics here in the Granite State on November 8. Although Planned Parenthood advertises itself as an organization promoting health for women and families, it is the nation’s largest abortion provider and has been repeatedly plagued by scandal and abuse. |Read more at GraniteGrok
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets