The leak of confidential personnel information by at-Large Manchester Board of School Committeewoman Nancy Tessier has gone beyond the school board and the personnel members she copied in her email regarding the content of a non-public meeting on September 11, 2017. The breach has been the subject of editorials written by at-Large Committeeman and Girard at Large Radio ShowHost Rich Girard and Coalition of NH Taxpayers Chairman Ed Naile and a complaint that’s been filed under the city’s charter. |Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets