The Governor and Executive Council, at their meeting held on Wednesday, October 25, 2017, approved the Precept to hold a SPECIAL ELECTION for STATE REPRESENTATIVE from BELKNAP COUNTY DISTRICT NO. 3. (Laconia Wards 1-6). |Read More at NHHouseGOP.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets