Did you ever wonder why, even after the taxpayers have had their say against building a commuter rail system for NH, for example, the agenda for a ‘study committee’ marches on? Did you ever wonder how these projects get approved even after the public has said a resounding NO? | Keep Reading at Granite State Futures.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets