Concord Monitor (the ink-stained den for Progressives who have hard times stringing two coherent thoughts together) – on Jan 21, former CongressCritter Paul Hodes said that NH has to raise its entry labor costs in order to attract new businesses to NH (Yeah, as a former business owner, that gets my motor started on that idea again). | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets