Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald and New Hampshire State Police Colonel Christopher J. Wagner announce that there is no longer an ongoing criminal investigation into two untimely deaths in Grantham. The two homeowners, Michael and Michele Sbrega, were discovered in their house at 51 Bright Slope Way in Grantham. The criminal investigation has been closed as both autopsies have been completed and there is no evidence that either individual died as the result of homicidal violence. |Source Page
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets