Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald and New Hampshire State Police Colonel Christopher J. Wagner announce that there is no longer an ongoing criminal investigation into two untimely deaths in Grantham. The two homeowners, Michael and Michele Sbrega, were discovered in their house at 51 Bright Slope Way in Grantham. The criminal investigation has been closed as both autopsies have been completed and there is no evidence that either individual died as the result of homicidal violence. |Source Page
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets