DURHAM, NH – A majority of New Hampshire residents continue to approve of the job Chris Sununu is doing as governor and he continues to be broadly popular in the state. Half of Granite Staters approve of the job being done by the state legislature and nearly three in four feel the state is headed in the right direction. A majority of New Hampshire residents continue to see drug abuse as the most important problem facing the state. | Read More at Manchester InkLink
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets