Manchester resident Jim Gaudet, who filed complaints against Manchester aldermen Ron Ludwig of Ward 2 and Normand Gamache of Ward 11 for violations of the city charter has filed another complaint with Mayor Ted Gatsas in light of revelations that at-Large School Committeewoman Nancy Tessier violated multiple charter sections and state laws. Gaudet is a retired police officer who spent more than a decade prosecuting cases in court. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets