Manchester resident Jim Gaudet, who filed complaints against Manchester aldermen Ron Ludwig of Ward 2 and Normand Gamache of Ward 11 for violations of the city charter has filed another complaint with Mayor Ted Gatsas in light of revelations that at-Large School Committeewoman Nancy Tessier violated multiple charter sections and state laws. Gaudet is a retired police officer who spent more than a decade prosecuting cases in court. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets