In a statement issued yesterday, Governor Christopher Sununu disclosed he and Drug Czar David Mara, who was a guest on our show yesterday, met with Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas earlier this week to discuss Manchester’s efforts to combat the opioid epidemic. He said the meeting with the mayor and other city officials was productive, acknowledging that the city had become a regional access point for thousands of people suffering from substance abuse. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets