In a statement issued yesterday, Governor Christopher Sununu disclosed he and Drug Czar David Mara, who was a guest on our show yesterday, met with Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas earlier this week to discuss Manchester’s efforts to combat the opioid epidemic. He said the meeting with the mayor and other city officials was productive, acknowledging that the city had become a regional access point for thousands of people suffering from substance abuse. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets