The Joint Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (JLCAR) will consider at its October 19 meeting a rule proposed by the state Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) that would make “gender reassignment” a covered service for minors and adults under New Hampshire’s Medicaid program. | Keep Reading at Cornerstone
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets