Shurtleff, a Vietnam veteran who is now in his seventh term in the House, said he will try to introduce a bill for the 2018 legislative session to ban use of the device, which was used by the shooter, Stephen Paddock, in last Sunday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets