Shurtleff, a Vietnam veteran who is now in his seventh term in the House, said he will try to introduce a bill for the 2018 legislative session to ban use of the device, which was used by the shooter, Stephen Paddock, in last Sunday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas. | More…
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
- Republicans reject business tax breaks in NH Senate panel vote
- Full Video of First-Ever Free State Blockchain Conference
- NH Ranked 47th Because it Didn’t Spend Tobacco Settlement Cash The Way They Want?
- Full-day kindergarten will be on Milford ballot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets