On October 5th, I reported on a candidate forum organized and advertised by Ward 6 school board candidate John DiPietro. Having read his press release and visited the Facebook event post he published, it was clear that this was an open invitation to any candidate running for office and any member of the public who wanted to discuss a variety of issues facing the city’s schools. That NH Commissioner of Education Frank Edelblut agreed to moderate the round-table, I thought, was a great catch for the event. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets