On October 5th, I reported on a candidate forum organized and advertised by Ward 6 school board candidate John DiPietro. Having read his press release and visited the Facebook event post he published, it was clear that this was an open invitation to any candidate running for office and any member of the public who wanted to discuss a variety of issues facing the city’s schools. That NH Commissioner of Education Frank Edelblut agreed to moderate the round-table, I thought, was a great catch for the event. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets