Concord, N.H.— Acting United States Attorney John J. Farley announced that Michael J. Soto-Hernandez, 26, a/k/a “Quajo,” previously of Manchester, New Hampshire, was sentenced on Tuesday to 40 months in federal prison for distributing fentanyl in Manchester in 2016. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets